*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, March 04, 2005

Good hubby, bad depression

I'm actually writing again, yay!I've had some silly things happen that have made me totaly happy.I discovered Diet Coke with Lime... now I'm addicted!
I got my Dresden Dolls cd today. Amanda Palmer is now my new goddess. *drolls*
I have the best hubby ever! I had a really bad night when I got home last night. So, when he picked me up from work (looking frazzled as usual) he says "I have somthing for you". Then, he pulls out a shopping bag with a york peppermint patty, a roll of cookie dough, and a package of instant brownies.When I said "You bought me comphort food!" he replied "Well, you had a bad night last night, and I figured you probably woulden't have the best day today...".Is he the best or what?!?!?
So, why am I still having thoughts such as "You're too selfish, he's gonna figure that out soon"? It sucks, but I know it's the depression trying to sneak back up on me... BAD DEPRESSION! GO AWAY!


-Von

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger T said...

I see many good years of marital bliss in store for the two of you. He does so totally rock. ^_^
As for that nasty depression: Boo! Hiss! Leave her alone!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Moueska said...

*kicks the depression* Grr... ARRgh... Leave Von be... *waves hook*


Anywho- Drew's so sweet 'n thoughtful!

The Dresden Dolls rock my socks, next time that John says anything about them being in town, I wants in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home