*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentines day & puffy fingers

So, Valentines day...
It was all & all a nice day. Andrew & I woke up late, got my laundry started, visited my friend who just had a little boy (!), then we went out to dinner at our fave resturaunt and took a walk in the park... It was really sweet.As far as pressies go... I got some new sexy "underthings" to show off to him, and I also got him an Aqua Teen Hunger Force t-shirt with the mooninites on it (the shirt says "The Moon Rules") and some Invader Zim fuzzy dice for the car. He got me another session with my tattoo artist to get my "Nightmare Before Christmas" arm worked on... yay! I get that tomarrow actually.
But, that was yesturday, this is today, and today I'm an IDIOT! I burned the fuck outta my finger at work today. I was working wall (where we cook all the fried foods) and I dropped a fish filet into the vat... not wanting to get yelled at for wasting product (and also not wanting to smell burned fish) I went after it with a pair of tongs... well, I went a little too into the vat and ended up dipping my right index finger into the oil. Result: PAIN!!! Gods, what pain I was in! I took about 15 minutes to sit down, cry, get some burn cream, and cry before getting back to work.
So, I feel like a total idiot now... but at least my finger is feeling somewhat better.
-Von

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger T said...

Aw, poor Von fingers! But at least you had a good V-day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home