*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Domestic bliss?

Wow, it's been a while since I posted a real update... I just haven't had anything to say.
The wedding is coming up really soon. So, I've been busy with last minute details. Trying to get my bridesmaids together to decide on ANYTHING is like pulling teeth! *sighs* Sorry guys... I know, our conflicting scheduals suck.
I'll be more sane once the wedding is over and I've settled into domestic bliss.
Oh, and if you haven't sent in your RSVP's yet, they're due this Friday!
-Von

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Grr! I'm trying my hardest!! It's not my fault I have no life!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Moueska said...

Are they due this friday? FUCK! *scurries off to find it again*

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Von said...

Um, Vic, they were due LAST friday... Feb. 25th...
*sighs and hits head on desk*
Don't worry, I'll put you down on the list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home