*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

general bordom

So, the talk with my father went... well, it went, and I guess that's the important thing. We didn't accomplish anything, but, we're talking again, which will make the wedding stuff go easier.
Oh, and the question was asked of me "What kind of car did you get?". It's a 2001 hunter green Saturn. She's so pretty! Andrew and I finally agreed that it's a "girl" car... My reason was that she was too pretty to be a boy. His reason? She "nags" (beeps at him if he forgets to put on his seat belt). At least we agreed on something... now to decide on a name that we can both deal with. He want to call our car the "Centenial Condor", I just can see that happening anytime soon. Anyone with me?

Not much else going on here... Antibiotics kick ass, and McDonalds sucks! I only got 31 hours this week! Looking for a new job, pronto.
-Von

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger T said...

"Centenial Condor"? Ok...

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Moueska said...

Doesn't sound like Drew's completely okay with it being a girl car... *snicker* But she is a girl car. You know it, I know it, and the American people know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home