*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, February 11, 2005

Lazy, Lazy Von

So, it's about 1:13ish om here... I just woke up about an hour ago... I'm such a lazy bum!
Last night was fun, once we figured out where we were going (damn you, Mapquest!). We picked up Moueska at school... after figuring out where to go on Big Bend. Then, we tried in (but failed) to go to a coffee house in the Central West End, but due to road construction we coulden't close enough to the place! So, after all that we decided to go to Mushugga's (sp?) in the U-City loop. It was fun... sitting "above" most of the hipster crowd... *lol* I felt so powerful!
Now, for today! Prolly gonna go over to my mom's to help her out with the ratties... then hanging out with Jessie and Moueska. So, yay!
I needs a shower!

-Von

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger T said...

I'll be joining you in the quest for a decent paycheck on Tuesday. Good luck to ya! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home