*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Grover

I just lost my little Grover. I came out into the living room, and when I passed the boy's cage I noticed that Grover looked funny. I opened the door, and he practicaly jumped out onto me, which was never in his character. He breathing was labored and he was panic'd.

So, I called Mom at work, told her what was going on, and she told me to give him some of the meds that the vet had given her back when Rosie was sick. The antibiotic is in a pill form, so you have to disolve it to give it to a rat.

So, I put Grover back in the cage, went to the kitchen to heat up some apple juice to disolve the pill in, and when I came back out with the meds he was already gone... Somewhere in that two minute period that I was gone, he passed away.

If I haden't rushed to get the meds, I probably would have been there when he went.

I am just so... crushed... angry... confused...

Just a whole big mix of emotions.

He was fine yesturday. I don't understand what happened.

Sleep sweet, baby boy. I'll see you at the Rainbow Bridge.


Grover
?, 2005-Aug. 2, 2007



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home