*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Job news

Some positive news on the work front... finally!

Keith, the assitant manager in charge of all the front end operations, came up to me today and told me that since I put in for a book keeping position he wanted to interview me. First I was like "What? When did I put in for book keeping? It had to have been ages ago!". But, I know that book keeping is a nice position, so I was more than eager to interview for it.

I think the interview went pretty well and as far as I know, there's only one other person who was interviewed for the position. So, my chances are pretty good that I'm going to get this.

Book keeping would mean:
FULL TIME STATUS!!!
No more customers
No stupid orange apron
Better hours

I want this sooo badly. Yeah, getting out of HD would be nice, but a full time job would be even nicer.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home