*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Julia

We had to let pur little Julia go today. Her health has been on a pretty steady decline for a while now. An infection took her left eye and messed up the same side of her face. This morning she was lethargic, cold to the touch, and struggling to breathe.

Andrew and I had been debating for a while about taking her in to be put down, but after seeing her this morning there was no question about what we should do. So, we took her into Webster Groves Animal Hospital at about one o'clock. She's now playing at the Rainbow Bridge with her sisters, Faye and Tokyo.

We still have Faye's ashes, so we're going to bury Faye and Julia together.

I'm going to miss my little girl so much. My Julie-Bean, my anmie eyes, my baby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home