*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blah

This is my last full week at the Depot. After this I start the new job and will only be at the Depot on the weekends. I am so not looking forward to working 7 days a week. But, it's what needs to get done... gotta make sure that I get through my 90 probation period at the new job. Plus, we're suppossed to be getting a pretty sizable bonus next month. If I quit before the bonus checks get handed out, I don't get it at all... Even though this is the bonus for last quarter and I worked throughout that entire quarter... but, that's just one more way that the Depot likes to screw over their employees.

I'm off tomarrow and Thursday. *hint hint, Ashley* Gonna savor those two days, fo' sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home