*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, June 08, 2007

Finally! A positive entry.

Today has been pretty nice. Jess called me about 11ish to see if I wanted to grab some lunch with her. I totaly did, so she came and picked me up, then we went to Sweet Tomatoes. Yuuuuuum!

After lunch I walked down to the library to return some books. I found a copy of the Ghost World comics, so I checked that out. I loved that movie and have wanted to read the comics for a while.

Got some more Burts Bees lip balm... I'm addicted to that stuff, hehe. I also got a pair of 0g stainless steel eyelets that I ordered in the mail. I love getting stuff in the mail. Woo!

I still need to do some damn dishes and get the trash out, but at least my laundry's done... just need to fold it and put it away. Damn, I'm lazy today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home