*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Updates

I just haven't felt like doing the whole blog thing lately. Don't know why. Things have been happening, nothing too interesting, tho.

I was off yesturday. I woke up to the cable guys doing something right outside of my bedroom window, so the cable was out for a little while, and the internet was down for even longer (we have our internet and calbe bundled together). I was starting to loose my mind with bordom. So, I ended up doing dishes, painting my fingernails, and putting on makeup (which I hardly ever do). I found myself sitting there thinking "How in the hell did I used to entertain myself before cable and internet? Oh yeah, reading, listening to music, and watching video's.

Sad, huh?

Mom called off from work yesturday becuase of a major headake, but was starting to feel better by mid-afternoon. So, we went on down to Moke's for some food and drinks. I ran into a girl that I used to go to Sunday school with on the way there, so that was pretty cool. We exchanged numbers, so who knows, we might hang out some time.

Then Jess met us at Moke's. Naked Juice was consumed, used movies at Hollywood Video were bought, and my living room and bedroom closet were organized! *gasp* Now we have room for the chair that we bought ages ago and were storing in my in law's basment. Hopefully we'll be getting a couch or a loveseat soon, too.

Since Mike's sorce kinda crapped out on him (he was only able to get two tickets), Jess and I are skipping the Tool concert and letting the boys go. They were more excited about it then we were anyway. Since she and I had already requested Friday off, we're gonna hang out, do some shopping, and clean my apatment more (since Drew's never home to tackle these big projects with me). So, she's gonna pick me up from work tonight and crash over here. We're planning on getting our drink on and watching some dvd's in my newly organized living room. Should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home