*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Money is nice

First part of my paycheck spending is done. I got two pairs of jeans for only 68 cents. How did I manage that? Cus I'm just that damn good.
I went to Target, cus that's where I got my last pair of jeans, and I loved those jeans. They had a clearence rack full of jeans, all for about 20 bucks a pop. So, I found a pair identical to the ones that I got before, and another pair with a cute embrodery on them. Then, when we got up to the cashier, I found an old gift card from the wedding in my wallet. I thought it was one with only 2 dollars or so left on it, but I was wrong. There was $40 left on the sucker!!! My total ended up being $40.68, hence my only paying 68 cents for two pairs of jeans.
But, I just tried on the jeans, and the embrodered pair dosen't fit. I know I should have tried them on in the store, but I was feeling all yucky and bloated earlier. Makes no sense, though, considering that both jeans are the same size and brand. I guess they cut that pair differently or something... Oh well, I just take them back and get one size up, I guess.
Next step in cash spending? Getting my nose pierced on Monday with Jess! Oh, and paying Jess and her sister back for the money that I borrowed from them... but I'm really more excited about the nose piercing.
Andrew and I went out to the sushi bistro tonight. Gah! It was soooo yummy! It's nice to get out and do something fancy with him.
Oooh, and he bought me the Gwen Stefani cd tonight! *drools* I loooove Gwen!

-Von

2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger T said...

So does that mean that Jess is also getting her nose pierced? Can't wait to see!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Um, no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home