*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, January 01, 2006

...

My arm is effin' killing me! I don't know what I did, but it will randomly start throbbing and the pain is so intense that I want to start crying.I have some perscribtion strength Naproxin that I got a few months back for my carple tunnel (which has not been an issue lately, thank the gods), so I took a double dose of it this morning. It helped alot. Now the pain is starting to come back, which mean that I'm going to need to take more soon.
Since I just haven't been hungry lately I'm making myself eat two slices of bread before each Naproxin dose. So, that makes four slices total, and I also ate about a handful of chocholate covered peanuts... and I've been drinking ALOT of water (since the bottle says the pills have to be taken with "plenty of water").
I just took a normal sized dose...
Fun...

It looks like my little girlie, Gaz, is getting an infection in her tail from where the mouse attacked her. There's swelling around the wound, and the tip of her tail is starting to turn to a blue-ish hue. Not good.
So, I started her on an antibiotic last night. I was doing research on rat injuries earlier today, and I read that a salt water bath will help prevent infection and promote healing. We've also been putting Neosporin on the wound... but there's no way that I know of to wrap the wound after we treat it, so she just ends up licking the Neosporin off (I can't imagine that tastes very good).
It's been a crazy few weeks, rat wise!!!

New years eve was fun. Andrew and I ate shrimp, drank wine, and did some other things that you don't get to read about. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home