*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Who rocks?

Von does, bitches! Forget all the stupid poser anorexic's, forget the stress, forget the fucking bills... lets just focus on how much I rock, shall we?

Ok... now that that's over... on to the post!

I saw a wild fucking rat in my room the other night! I was so freaked out all night that I coulden't sleep. Every single noise had me wondering "is that the rat?" Dosen't really help when you have six pet rats that share your room with you. Mother in law is going to call the exterminator tomarrow... Thank the gods!
So, I did temp work at my mother in law's office today. Basically helping her get caught up on a bunch a little things. I'm going in there tomarrow, too. Yay for money and easy work!
How do you guys think I'd look with a nose stud? Cus I'm totaly fucking getting one with the money from this temp job!
I hope I can temp a few more days next week, too, cus Bread Co. still hasen't called me back. I don't wanna call them!!! *cries*
I've done 30 minutes workouts for the past two days on the exercise bike. Why? Cus I rock! Didn't we go over this already?

In other news... Beth (my sister in law) is leaving to go back to college Friday. Lets all wish her a safe trip there and good luck in her classes. I know you can rock that school, kid!

-Von

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jess said...

You FUCKING rock, and you would look FUCKING hot with a nose stud. It would TURN ME ON.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Approximately how much does it cost to have a nosejob? I know that price will vary but I had my nose broken and need bridge work. Any ideas? estimate? Range?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home