*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Boo! Hiss! Internet drama!

I got told that I was fat by a "recovering anorexic" today. Woulden't you think that if she understood what it was like to hate your body, she'd spare you the fat jokes? Besides, attacking someone's weight is so uncreative!
I wish I could say that it didn't upset me, but of course it does! I opened up to this girl, and all she did was use it against me... and people wonder why I had so many trust issues in the past?
But, this girl is a pillhead single mother who lets her mother raise her son, so I guess she dosen't have much else besides internet drama. Maybe instead of getting pissed, I should feel sorry for her. Can I do both?


-Von

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Her bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home