*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Yay!

I turned in a couple of applications today. One at St. Louis Bread Co. and another at the Washington University book store.
I actualy talked to one of the assistant managers at Bread Co. I think her name was Carol... anywho... Turns out she knows my old boss from McDonalds, which is great cus I know my old boss will give me a great reccomendation! Carol said that she will set up an interview for me with the store manager, Scott, and if I don't hear back from her by Tuesday, to give her all call. This is great! Bread Co. is not my ideal job, but it's something, which I need desperatly.
The Washington U. job is a temp position, so I would only be working there for about a month or so. But, still, it's money.
I'm really hoping that I get on at at least one of these places. They're both in great, easy to get to locations, so I woulden't have to take a creepy bus to get there. SCORE!
So, all and all, a produactive day, I would say.
Wish me luck!!!

-Von

1 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger T said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home