*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

R.I.P. Argento

Today my mom called me to tell me that her little girl rattie, Argento, passed away. So, Andrew and I went over to her apartment and helped bury her. We also brought mom cookies. I hope they helped...
Argento was a little over a year old. She was a very sweet, gental, delicate little girl. But, because of the gentic problems that blue coated rats have, she had quite a few health problems.
Rest in peace, little girl. We'll miss you.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-Von

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger T said...

I'm so sorry. Give your mom a hug from me.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Jess said...

That totally blows. Give my best to your mom, and tell her I'm so sorry for her. I know how much it hurts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home