*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, May 13, 2005

Oh no! Friday the 13th come on a...Friday? Damn...

The quote above is from Pogo, an old comic strip that my mom loves!
So, work was hell today. I'm not superstious, but perhaps it had something to do with today being a Friday... and it also being the 13th... you get the idea.
I got some online stuff done today. Started to update The Page 'O Doom. Plus, I finally put my KiTTiE fansite, Paperdoll Whores, to rest... it was for the best, really. I had nowhere to go with it anymore.
But, on to the Page 'O Doom... I got rid of dead links, cleaned up some of the older stuff that I just really had no use for. I'm hoping to get some of my mom's picture discs so that I can get my new pics online... and a wedding album, too!
-Von

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger T said...

I was so happy to see an update on your site! Keep up the good work. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home