*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I just want to die...

Seriously. I just want to curl up into a small ball and die cause I'm so tired. I closed last night, so I didn't even leave the store until midnight. Hardly got any sleep because I could not fall asleep. I just kept tossing and turning. Then, I had to be at work at 9am today. I was suppossed to be 4-10, but Tina and I switched shifts, so I was 9-6, which was a great plan at the time cause it would give me two extra hours and I'm fighting for damn near every hour that I can get.

Found out yesturday that the Humane Society on Macklind is hiring for full time people. I. WANT. THIS. JOB. Hardcore!

Next week I was only suppossed to work twenty hours. But, I'm taking Jason's Saturday cause I'm desperate for the hours and he wanted the day off to go to his cousin's graduation. This is sad... I get a Saturday off (Saturday's off are like gold at the Depot) and I give it to someone else because I need the money that damn bad.

Fuck. Can I quit being a grown up now? I want to be a kid again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home