*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, February 03, 2006

=D

Busy day, yo! Drew had the day off, so we did a bunch of running around today.
First, we went to PetsMart at Chippewa and Kinshighway, cus they're hiring. I was told that they have "Hiring Seminars" every Tuesday, so they took my name and number, and I go in Tuesday to talk to the hiring manager. I wish everyone would hire like that. I think it makes things much easier on both the applicant and hirer.
Only one small problem with PetsMart... they don't allow visable facial piercings. That's no problem for my eyebrow, lip, and septum piercings, but my nostril ring is still healing. I went to Iron Age and got a clear plastic retainer for it so that it will be less visable, but I'm still nervious about changing the jewlery. You're suppossed to wait at least 6 weeks before you change the jewlery, and I haven't even had this piercing for a month! Here's hoping that everything works out... *crosses fingers*
While filling up at QT, Drew noticed that our back passenger side tire had the tread coming off. *sigh* But, after a call to T&B Auto's (our dealer and where we got the Taurus) all was well again. They gave us the name of a used tire shop where we could get a really good deal.
A good, deal, indeed! We ended up paying only $25 for a good tire. Thank goodness that wasen't the huge deal that it could have been.

...and now for something compleatly different...

Seen on a bumper sticker on a car driving down St. Charles Rock Road:
"If you can read this
Then you're not the President"

*rotfl*

-Von

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home