*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

...again?

I really wish that I could just skip this whole interview process and get strait to the job getting.
That being said, I have an appointment this Friday at the South County Home Depot. My mother in law knows the hiring manager there, so she helped alot in getting me this interview.
Is Home Depot my ideal job? No... a pet store job would be much closer to ideal, but since I don't forsee any pet stores calling me back anytime soon, so I'll settle for Home Depot. It's still better than fast food. *shudders*
A book store or libray would also be great... but... that ain't gonna happen any time soon. *shrugs*
My valentines day turned out to be really nice. It didn't look like it was going that great, but it picked up really fast! I bought Drew the Wallace and Gromit movie, he got me a Hello Kitty watch, and my mother got me The Corpse Bride. *w00t!*
Then, Sunday, Drew and I are going out to Pennies BBQ with Jess for her birthday! Why? Cus we were invited, and totaly live near by! Life is good, yo.

-Von

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Totally invited!! Birthday dinner, hells yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home