*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, December 16, 2005

*crosses fingers*

So, my mother in law just called me. There's a temp position opening up at her company and she was wanting to know if I was interested.
It's a telemarketing/data entry position. But, I'm not going to be selling anything, I'll just be gathering information and then imputing it in the computer. So, it's not going to be one of "those" telemarketing jobs. It's just temp, but it's something.
Plus, I need some proof of employment before I can get my yearly "well woman" checkup at Planned Parenthood... which is vital, cus no checkup='s no birth control pills, and since Drew and I are waiting to have kids I need those pills.
So, yay for potential employment and birth control!

-Von

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Still wanna go with me? It's totally a free ride!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home