*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Woo

I had my Walgreens interview. They made me pee in a cup... -_- Losers... I probably have the job, but I may not take it. Want to know why?
I've been "almost promised" a job at the Science Center. I'll be acting in the Titanic exibit. That means I'll be dressed in period costume and everything! It's gonna kick ass. I have my interview there Monday.
So, yay for Von! I go from no job to two potential jobs!
*dances* I totaly kick ass!
So, I think we have a mouse in our room. Andrew's gonna put out some traps to get rid of them. *pouts* I wish we didn't have to, it seems so mean. But, we don't want them getting near our ratties and potentialy getting the rats sick. I don't know if Ed could stand getting sick again. My poor Ed baby...

-Von

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger T said...

Good luck! The Titanic one sounds like a blast.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Athene said...

Who was it that interviewed you for the Titanic exhibit job? I'm just curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home