*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Beautiful Sunday

...and to think, I thought today was going to be dull...
Andrew and I got out of bed at about eleven today. In a rare twist of fate, he had the day off (he typically opens the department on Sundays). Seeing as that my brother, Josh, stayed over last night, our first order of business was to drop him off at home. After doing that and grabbing some much needed coffee, we headed over to take a look at the new Target.
Well, it's not really a "new" Target. It's more like they tore down an old one and replaced it with an Uber-Target. This place was HUGE! It has under and above ground parking, and food court, and a freaking STARBUCKS! It's like the bastard love child of a Target and a shopping mall! So, I was impressed.
We soon grew tired of Target (we're kinda broke, ya know), so it was looking like we were going to go home. But, on our way there we were distracted by a tent outside of Wherehouse Music. Turns out they were having some kind of clearence/tent sale. I found nothing worthwhile on the CD racks, but I totaly lucked out on some body jewlery! I got about $60 worth of jewlery for a little over $8. It kicked major ass!
So, once again it was looking like we were going home. I wasen't to happy with the idea, since it was such a great day out, but I coulden't think if anything else to do. But, in another rare occurence, Andrew surprised me...
He took me to the zoo! We haven't been there since before we started dating, and the last time we were there was not to fun. But, today was great. We just walked around for about 2 1/2 hours, looking at animals and cracking jokes. We even got into a staring match with a Gazelle. I totaly won. It was awsome!!!
All I ask is that we have a few more days like today before I get a new job and have to work all the time. Please?

-Von

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home