*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I have a dwarf, and I know how to use him!

Andrew and I went out on a date today. It was great. We saw "The Corpse Bride" and had dinner at Pho Grand.
I really enjoyed Corpse Bride. I think that's because I went in there with the attitude of "it's not going to be another Nightmare Before Christmas", and I was right. Was it a fun movie? Yes, I found myself laughing at quite a few moments. Was it as good as Nightmare? No, but it's hard to live up to a movie like that.
My rattie, Ed, is sick again. We think it's a respritory infection, again. When Ed was a baby he lived through pnumomia. It really took a toll on him though. We found out that there's some herbs that we can give him to strenghen his imune system and help his respritory system, so we're giving him those now. I really hope he starts to get better... if not, it's a trip to the vet for Ed (which we really can't afford *yipes*).
I checked out the classifides today, and I found a few childcare positions that look promising. I don't know how I would like working with kids, but if I do this it would be good practice for when I have children of my own.
Here's hoping!

-Von

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger T said...

Good luck with that, kiddo.
P.S. There's an eye... in me soup. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home