*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, September 22, 2005

*tired*

So, I got up at 11am today. It's sleeping in for most people, an early morning for me. I haven't been sleeping well lately, so I've gotten into the bad habbit of not actually falling asleep untill somewhere around five am.
But, Andrew and I had things to do today before he had to run off to class tonight. So, it was an early wakeup for me! First, we had to go to Planned Parenthood cus I needed more birth controll pills. No little Von's and Andrew's running around yet, yay!
Then, we had to go to Zales to get my ring cleaned. We have to let them clean my ring every six month to keep the warrenty on it.
Then, we headed off to the Dollar Tree. They're hiring, so I applied. If I can find a job where I'm working about 20 hours a week, that would be great. We also picked up a few things. I love dollar stores!
After that, we were off to U. City high so that I could meet a few of Andrew's fave teachers. It was pretty fun, and I really liked his teachers.
I'm probably gonna apply at Home Depot next. Beth works there and she said that they're desperate for cashiers right now. Who has casheiring experiance? Von does!

-Von

P.S. About that last entry... myspace.com was down that night. Well, I'm a myspace addict, so I was like a crackhead without any crack. It was not pretty.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger T said...

11:00 = early morning. Check.
Rings cleaned every six months. Check.
Dollar stores are pretty easy to work at. Well, I liked it, at any rate. ^_^
Good luck on the job apps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home