*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Saturday, September 24, 2005

R.I.P. MSS

Tonight was the very last show for a wonderful local band, named Missle Silo Suite. Having been a fan of theirs for a few years now, I had to go to the show to wish them a fond farewell.
I first saw them back in late 2002, shortly after Robert (the infamous ex) and I got together. They were opening for another local band named Adair (who have since moved their act to California). I've been a fan ever since. I was there for their first cd release party, and it was awsome.
So, now, sadly I bid them a fond farewell...
The show tonight was awsome. They played some of my favorite songs, along with a few that I wasen't as familiar with. Jess came with me becuase Andrew coulden't make it and I really didn't want to go alone. I think she had a pretty good time, except for the two crappy opening bands and the ciggarette smoke. I'm really glad she came with me...
So, tonight was good, but pretty sad. I kind of teared up during a couple of songs, and teared up again when I was telling Andrew about the show.
I'm such a baby...
Oh well...

-Von

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home