*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Monday, September 26, 2005

Blah day

I haven't done much today. I got up before noon again. Hopefully I can make a habbit out of that. So, I got a shower in, did some dishes, watched some tube, then in a bold, totaly out of character for me move, I turned off the tv. I'm now listening to music, thank the gods. I feel like I never just listen to music anymore, and it makes me sad. I love my music, and I really have been missing it. To think, I forgot just how much I love listening to the Dresden Dolls!
It's also the first day of my period, so I feel like shit. :(
I need a job, badly. I think I'd really love to work at a big bookstore, like Borders or Barnes and Noble, but in reality I'll take whoever hires me.
I love my mom! She is entirly too good to me. I found this coat on sale at Torrid the other day, and I fell in love with it. Well, since I have no job at the moment I of course have no money. So, I called my mom and asked her if she would be able to lend me the money for it (all $63 worth of on sale that it was). I made a point of telling her that if she didn't have the money for it, it would be ok. Truth is that I really did need a new coat, since my old one from last year dosen't fit me anymore, but I didn't want her to feel bad if she didn't have the money.
Well, Mom came through for me. Then, she bought me a DVD set when we stopped at Sam Goody. It's three disks and nine films worth of Zombie Movie awsomeness. The set includes some great ones such as: The Night Of The Living Dead, and The Last Man On Earth (starring Vincent Price *drools*). I can't wait to watch them all!
I need costume ideas!

-Von

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Jess said...

You could totally be a zombie.

In a coat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home