*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The news on the net...

I was stlpunk.com the other day, catching up on the latest gossip, cus I haden't been there in ages...
I went to my friend, Jeff's, profile. We went to High School together and knew alot of the same people. On his page there was a picture of his best friend (and my former classmate), Tony. Below the picture were birth and death dates. I went into shock. He died on Febuary the 19th, and this was the first that I'd heard of it.

After some reading I discovered that he commited suicide...
Tony and I rarley talked... after high school we only had a few online interactions. But, I still knew him. It's so unreal...

R.I.P. Tony Bossi
1983-2005

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger T said...

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home