*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Ren Faire

I went to the Ren Faire today. The total group that went was: me, Jessy, Laura, T, JR, Brooke, and the rest of Lar & T's family.
It was pretty fun. Brooke was pretty much an angel the entire day (she know's my name now *gasp!*) and we saw some definate "kilt legs". Let's see a big *DROOL* for men in kilts!
Ooooh, and I got some swag! I ended up with a flower wreath, a new claddah ring (to replace my old, broken one), and a sexay stilletto dagger. I've gotta start saving this year if I wanna have enough cash to get garb at next years faire... but eventually I will have garb!
... at Jess's right now. I'm taking advantage of the laptop's wireless connection to her DSL. *hehe* I love DSL!
...I wonder if I could talk Drew into buying a kilt?

-Von

2 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Athene said...

I know Kilts can get spendy as the clot comes over from either Ireland or Scotland (which would be with the euro). I remember my good friend Chris (a.k.a. Anewybus through Amethist's blog) was going to get a kilt the first time we visited the St.L. ren faire but when he found out how expensive it was he said "fuggetaboutit." I somehow think he wold still want it though.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Mike has kilt legs....Mmmm, I wish I could get him in a kilt. He wouldn't stay in it too long, though....;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home