*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, June 09, 2005

BILLY!!!

...and on a far less depressing note...
Drew just called on his way home from work... he bought BILLY CORGAN TICKETS!!!
For those who don't know (and if you're one of them shame on you) Billy Corgan is the godlike former lead singer for the greatest band to ever exist, The Smashing Pumpkins. I've loved this man since I was 13. I got see SP on their last tour (the very last tour *pout*) back in 2000. I was desperate to see theat show, too. I even bought my ticket for $50 from a scalper.
It's been five years, folks, FIVE YEARS, but I finally get to see my Billy again.
I do, indeed, love Mr. Corgan. But, the only man that tops him on my love list is the one that bought the tickets tonight. My hubby is the bestest!

-Von

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home