*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Phantom Times Two

Saw "Phantom Of The Opera" for the second time last night... with Mom. The first time I saw it was with Andrew. I can't get enough of that movie!!! Gonna haveta "steal" Mom's copy of the soundtrack so that I might copy it to the comupter... "You alone can make my song take flight..." *chills*

Oh, and Gerard Butler='s SEXYNESS! Yay for hot Scottish actors that can sing!

Honeymoon stuff! We started looking up info for area Bed & Breakfast's. Found a really nice one called Napoleon's Retreat. The room that we really want is the Cottage, but the second choice is the Burgandy Room. Whaddya think?

Blogging news: I'm going to be updating this blog more often than I origionaly thought, now that everyone has me on their links... still need a quick rundown on how this thing works from another experianced blogger... But, I'm keeping "Mental Babblings" open for my friends at O.D. Probably gonna just copy & past the same entries onto both, just to save time.

-Von

2 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger T said...

That works.
And nice rooms!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Moueska said...

Double-blogging? Fun stuff. I'll be more likely to comment here than there- I seem to have the problem of something going wrong every time I try to comment on your livejournal. Oh well...

And isn't the second time watching it even better than the first?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home