*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Saturday, May 12, 2007

...more...

Andrew and I actually have a day off together, yay!

Went to Dobbs this morning to get the alignment on the car looked at. Andrew hit a roll of carpet on the highway (it fell out of somone's car) and the car's been hanging to the right pretty badly ever since. Turns out that our car's pretty fucked up and the repairs and labor would come up to about 950 dollars!

Yeah, we can't afford that!

I could really use a fulltime job right about now. 'Specially since we have a rat with a tumor that needs to be removed, Drew's student loan payments starting soon, and credit cards to pay off.

But, good news is that I applied for some jobs on Monster.com today, and there's a position open at the company that my mother in law works at, so she's gonna try to get me hired on there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home