*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, April 20, 2007

Grindhouse and a Fluffer Nutter update

Today was pretty cool. Jess and I did some shopping and went to see Fluffer Nutter. He seems to be adjusting well, although he does have a slight growling problem that needs to be worked on. I called the Humane Society today to make the found animal report, but was sent to voicemail. So, I left a very detailed message about Fluffer with my number. I haven't recieved a call from them, so I don't know what's going on with that.

Then, Jess dropped me off at the mall where I met up with Mom, and we went to go see Grindhouse. Gah! I can't remember the last time I had that much fun during a movie! So cheesy, so awful, so addicting! Out of the two movies, I gotta say that I prefered Planet Terror over Death Proof, but both were highly entertaining! I guess I still have that soft spot for zombie movies.

After the movie Mom and I met up with Drew for dinner at the Pasta House. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home