*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Stupid schduals and dead fish.

I woke up this morning to a dead fish. My betta, Gilbert, passed away during the night. But, he wasen't floating upside down or anything, he was at the bottom of the bowl. Weird...

Work (again) today. Our schedual writer is retarded, I swear! Today's schedual for the department was as follows:
John 5am-2pm
Melia 9am-3pm
Jason 10am-4pm
Me 1pm-10pm
Asmir 6pm-12am

...and somehow they wanted me to take my lunch at 5pm?!?! Dumbass's! I had to wait till 6. Poor Asmir's been there only a week, and when he showed up I had to hand him the phone and say "Sorry, you're going to be by yourself for an hour, and there's no one else here." Poor guy. I woulden't have been surprised if he haden't been there when I came back. But, thankfully he was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home