*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Weird day

Man, what a strange Saturday. I'm off, but Drew had to go into work to do some overtime. I work up with his alarm, and coulden't get back to sleep. So, I've been up since about 6:30am... at about 9am I gave up on getting back to sleep... sadness.

So, I basically hid in my room, watched TV and played around on the laptop till about 11am. Then, I went out into the living room and said "Hi" to Mom, we chatted for a bit, I laughed over her telling me that Paris Hilton is going to jail, and then I set about cleaning up the kitchen.

In the middle of getting all the yuck off the stovetop, I heard Mom call me from the living room. She sounded panic'd. So, I ran out there and it turns out that as she was starting to clean her rat cages, she found one of her boys, Gomez, dead. Poor baby... He was only about a year old, and Mom said he was fine last night, so we don't know what happened. Tho, it kind of reminds me of when my baby, Gir, died. It was very sudden, and he was fine just the night before we found him.

So, now Mom's all bummed out, and understandably so. It's bad enough to loose a pet when you're expecting it, much less when it comes up out of nowhere.

But, in good news, I got the kitchen and the bathroom are clean, and I just started laundry, so I've accomplished something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home