*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

...

I made it through work today, woo! It was only six hours, but still... I didn't feel the need to go home once. FINALLY!

I heard the Pointfest lineup today. Twenty-five bands for twenty-five bucks sounds like a good deal, till you consider that the only act that I'm interested in seeing is The Killers. I don't think it's worth going if I'm only gonna want to see one band. *le sigh*

I remember when I went to Pointfest back in 1999. It was the only one that I ever made it out to. But, man, that lineup ROCKED! Red Hot Chili Peppers, Hole, Blink 182, Citizen King (anyone remember them?), Econoline Crush (who, sadly, never made it that big here in the states), Orgy... and a bunch of others that I can't remember. That was a kick ass day, and I got to participate in a Courtney Love riot! Ah, the good old days...

I feel old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home