*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Monday, January 15, 2007

Flurries!

We've been getting flurries off and on all day. Kinda wishing that it would go ahead and snow already... which is wierd. I usually hate snow.

*sigh* Been kinda down about my whole self image thing. The fact that I haven't lost any weight lately isn't helping. Drew's making effort to eat healthier, so I'm hoping that motivates me to do that with him. Last time we went grocery shopping I made a point of buying healthy snakage. I hope I can get back into the habbit.

I was talking to Drew the other day about the fact that I miss having a sense of style. He didn't get it, which is no surprise... He tries, but there's so many of my self doubt things that he just dosen't understand. Anywho... I was thinking that I used to make a serious effort to look presentable and somewhat cute. Now I'm lucky if I remember to put on makeup and tweeze my eyebrows... and clothing wise I'm even more casual than I used to be. I've never been a real dressy girl, but now I'm strictly jeans and plain, baggy tops. Mainly cus nothing that I deem "cute" looks good on me anymore.

After high school I lost a shitload of weight, and I thought I was looking really good. Then, almost right after I for married I gained all the weight back, and then some. I'm embarrassed when people that I haven't seen in a while meet up with me again. I can almost feel them thinking "Gawd, what happened to her?"

I suposse I'm being overly paraniod.

But, we're looking into new apartments right off of South Grand. There's two that we're looking into, both are right within walking distance to Moke's, Cheep Trx, and plenty of yummy (not too fattening) places to eat. I love that neighborhood and I know that I'll do more walking around if I'm closer to the places that I love to be.

Here's hoping!

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home