*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First blog of 2007

Happy new year, everyone! I hope you all had fun.

I went to a party at Coty's place. It was pretty cool. Not as many people as we were anticipating showed up, but that was just fine with me, seeing that I'm semi antisocial. I wish that Drew would have come with me, but he's even more antisocial than I am, so he stayed at home with Mom watching Marx Brother's movies... still a good plan if you ask me...

So, Drew and I decided to spend a little money lately. I replaced my copy the Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie and the Infinate Sadness (my copy was scratched to bad that the last few songs on both disc's were pretty much unlistenable---NOT COOL, KIDS!), so I've been re listening to that like crazy. I also got Courtney Love's book, Dirty Blonde... I haven't had much chance to read alot of it yet, but I've enjoyed the bits that I've seen.

I also got my excited little hands on the Dresden Dolls Paradise DVD!!! *bounce* *bounce* I loooove it! Live preformance, naked Amanda and Brian, behind the scenes stuff, music video's, NAKED AMANDA AND BRIAN!!!

Now I just need to get ahold of Dita Von Teese's book and my material urges will be silenced for a while.

Life's good, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home