*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, December 29, 2006

Holiday party

Jess had her anual Holiday Party last night. Much fun was had, and much was eaten and drank.
On to the pics!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jess REALLY like her present from me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bethany's getting HUGE! Notice the giant sandwitch in the backround? That was gone by the end of the night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
T seems somewhat confused by the situation...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Present time with Kristen!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hi, Vickie!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Brooke with the fluffy thing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Katie helping Brooke with her loot.

Aren't my friends awsome? I got some really nifty stuff out of the evening. Such as:
-A Nightmare Before Christmas wooden calender and "I *heart* Being Awsome" button from Vickie
-A "Shit Happens" poster from Katie
-Cookies and Apple butter from Kristen (yum!)
-Candy, booze, and a mug from Lar
-Animaniacs Vol. 2 and a PENNY ARCADE!!!! book from Jess. I *heart* her so hardcore!




1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Has anyone noticed in almost every picture of me, my left eye looks wonky? WTF!? But my room looks rockin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home