*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 Survey (From Jess)

1. Will you be looking for a new job?
Ehe, maybe.

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
Better not

3. New house?
I hope so!

4. What will you do differently in '07?
Go back to school

5. New Year's resolution?
To get back into school

6. What will you not be doing in '07?
Waking Drew up for class

7. Any trips planned?
Not yet

8. Wedding plans?
Nope

9. Major thing on your calendar?
Not really

10. What can't you wait for?
House! Kids!

11. What would you like to see happen?
Us getting a house, me back in school by the summer semester, more tattoo work getting started.

12. What about yourself will you be changing?
More tattoo's???

13. What happened in '06 that you didn't think would?
BLONDE VON!

14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
I don't think I'm all that mean in the first place.

15. Will you dress differently this year than you did?
Not that I can think of, but you never know.

16. Will you quit drinking?
Nope

17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
No

18. Will you do charity work?
Not unless you count putting a dollar in the Salvation Army bucket, but even that's pushing it.

19. Will you go to bars?
Maybe a couple.

20. Will you be nice to people you don't know?
I will try, if only for the sake of my gainful employment.

21. Do you expect '07 to be a good year for you?
Dunno

22. How much did you change from this time last year?
I"m sure I did, I just can't think of how.

23. Do you plan on having a child?
*sigh* Not yet.

24. Will you still be friends with the same people?
I certanly hope so!

25. Major lifestyle change?
College, baby!

26. Will you be moving?
I certanly hope so!

27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in '07?
Unemployment

28. What are/were your New Year's Eve plans?
Going to Coty's... and I ended up doing just that. So there.

29. Will/did you have someone to kiss at midnight?
*sigh* No, we were in two diffent places.


30. One wish for '07?
A better, happier me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home