*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Julie Update

So, yesturday Jess drove me up to Webster Groves Animal Hospital to get Julie looked at. Turns out that the blood was actualy coming from Julie's bowels... I don't even understand how the blood could be coming from the bowels and be coming out of the vaginal opening. But, I'm not the expert here, so I'll believe the vet.

It's probably a bacterial infection, according to the vet. So, we now have antibiotics and something else that suppossed to coat the bowels to help them heal better. Julie also got her first multivitamin shot. Poor little girl is sooo not happy with me!

She goes back in tomarrow for a follow up visit. Hopefully everything will be improving, cus if it's not then there's a good chance that there could be something even more serious going on, and no one wants that.

*edit*
Remember the Flogigng Molly conecert that I was talking about last entry? Well, I got the date wrong. It's February 28th, NOT the 19th.

kthanxbye

3 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Yay it's not on my birthday

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger T said...

Oh poor baby girl. I hope she feels better soon.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Athene said...

You're kidding, that's my birthday! Doubt I'll be able to go considering how far away I am but if i wasn't I would!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home