*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Congraduations!

So, my hubby graduated yesturday. I'm so proud! He was also Salutatorian for his class!!!! I cried when they called his name, mostly because no one knew! He didn't even find out till that day that he was Salutatorian. My hunny's so smart!

Congrats, hun! I love you!

In other news, TWO out of my three pairs of jeans decided to die on me. So, Drew, Mom, and I made a Target trip today. I got one pair of jeans (the only pair that I could find in my size *grrr*), a cute pair of Chuck look-a-like sneeks, and hair color. I think I'm going to stick with the blonde for now. I like it for now... Tho, I am considering trying brunette next.
LATER!

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger T said...

Yay Drew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home