*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Almost there???

Ashley and I went up to Forest Park again yesturday. I got the business with my social sercurity number worked out. Turns out that I have to get my CPR certification before I can take the main EMT course. So, I've looked up where I can get that and the Red Cross has a whole list of locations around St. Louis where they teach their classes.

I also need to get my high school transcripts faxed over. Gotta call CA today to get all that worked out.

I also have to get my placement test done. That's not a problem, since they run that thing several times a week and you don't need to make an appointment. Just need to show up at the room at the right time.

But... it looks like financial aid probably won't touch my classes, since they're not going to be too terably costly. Which is a double edged sword... *sigh*

Honestly, I'm feeling very overwhemled. I told Drew last night that I was going to need his help getting all this set up. I just don't think I can do this by myself. Also, we don't know if I'm going to be able to get on for the spring semester. If not, there's always summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home