*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, November 09, 2006

*grumbles* You have got to be kidding me!

So, Ashley took me to Forest Park today. We went to the admin office, I filled out the new student form. The woman in the office started entering my info, and it turns out that another student at the campus is using my social security number! I didn't have my card on me (I had my state id, but that dosen't have my ss# on it). So.... now I need to get the card and bring it back up there with my paper work...

ARGH!!! Ashley is being kind enough to take me back up to the campus Monday. I'm getting this started, damnit!

I'm going back to school. I've made up my mind. I'm going to get that EMT certificate and I'm going to take great pleasure in rubbing it in my father's face, and I'm not going to let some glitch in Forest Park's system stop me.

SO THERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home