*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Aww, squishy face!

Jess took me to Pet Co. today. She wanted me to see this ADORABLE little girlie rat that she had seen there a couple of days ago...

...and Jess was right. This little girl was irresitable! Sadly, tho, she was sick. She was sneezing alot, and not little sneezes, big, wet sneezes. Also her poo was runny, so not a good sign.

Thankfully, there was this great guy named Justin working there today. He has pet rats himself and activly plays with the rats in the store on the days that he works. I pointed out that the little baby rat was sneezing, but that I was still interested in her, provided that she was in better health. So then he told me that he would take her back to the stores "wellness center" to get her on antibiotics and that if I wanted to leave my info with him he would call me when she was in better health.

Now I just need to convince Drew that this little girl is worth brining home... Hopefully that goes well. How could he not love this sweet face?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Any good name ideas? The only one that I can think of is "Dot".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home