*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm not doing well. I just found out today that my grandpa's dieing, and I can't be there untill he goes probably. I feel so worthless and helpless... I should be there, I NEED to be there.
I hardly know the man, and it's all my fault. I should have called more, should have written more letters.
We probably won't be able to get there untill the middle of this week, since they're in Iowa, and we're in Missouri.
But, I just off the phone with my Grandma and she said that it looks like he's probably going to go tonight...
I don't know what to do. I wish that I knew him better. I wish that there were more time.

-Von

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger T said...

I'm sorry to hear that sweetie. I don't remember much about him (my memory totally sucks), but I did like his "Hooray for our side" quote.
If you need a shoulder...

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Moueska said...

That really sucks. *hug* I know that nothing I say will take the pain away- or the feelings of regret. But hang in there, kiddo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home