*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, August 26, 2005

I met the next best thing to Jesus!

Last night was great! Mom, Beth, Andrew, and myself all got to attend Bruce Don't-Call-Me-Ash Campbell's signing for his new book "Making Love* *The Bruce Campbell Way". Along with the book we got to see the grand openeing for Bruce's new movie "The Man With The Screaming Brain"

Andrew got a copy of the new book, and I got a copy of his first book "If Chins Could Kill; Confessions Of A B Movie Actor". We both got our books signed! I was so nervious, that by the time I got up to meet him, I coulden't think of anything to say.

There was also a a q & a session before the movie. There were alot of strange questions, and a few that weren't really questions. The best example goes as follows:
Audience Member: "Yes, I tried making love the Bruce Campbell way... and I ended up hurting myself..."
Bruce Campbell: "So, what are you trying to say?"
AM: "I'm going to be sueing you soon"
BC: "Well, why don't you go fuck yourself?"

That man is a god!

Totaly clueless as to who Bruce Campbell is? No biggie... I'll explain to the best of my abilites (if I end up getting a little to pretentious here, sorry).

Bruce is the star of (and best known for) the Evil Dead trilogy. His character, Ash, is the hero of this cheese fest. Now, I say cheese fest in the most loving way!

He was also "Autolycus-King Of Thieves" on the television series "Hercules" and "Xena".
I could go into more, but this awsome-ly bad b-movie actor has been involved in too much to name!

Click here to see a list of close to everything he's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home