*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Got my ears lowered...

...and now I have pictures of it! Jessie's camera phone has been a good friend to me lately... maybe when I upgrade my phone I'll get a nifty camera phone like her's.
Anyway...
check it
and again
Ain't I cute?
Also, for my b-day I gots a gift card for Cheep Trx from my in-law's. The amount of money was just enough for a tragus piercing. So, my thirst for a new puncture wound has been satisfied... for now. Don't know what a tragus ring is?
clicky
I got other kick ass swag for my b-day. Jess gave me a new B.O.B., Andrew got me the Alanis Jaggid Little Pill acoustic cd, and my mumsy gave me another session on my tattoo (if you were to see it now, you'd swear it was done. But, alas, it is not), two bottles of booze (butter shots and apple pucker *w00t!*), and BRITISH Cadburry choccy bars! They're SO much better than the stuff that we get on this side of the river.
So, all and all, I made out pretty well. Hopefully going to be going out with Andrew and the girls this Saturday. *crosses fingers*

-Von

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger T said...

Very cute cut, chickie! And Happy Birthday again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home