*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I hate U.E.!

I hope everyone's ok after that crazy storm that we had yesturday. I was at the Galleria with my mother in law while most of it went on. But, when we got home, we were without power.
We're still without power... first we were suppossed to have it on by 5 o'clock tonight, now they're saying 2:45 tomarrow morning.
The last time Andrew's family lost power (about a year ago, actually) they were without it for three days.
You would think that Amerin U.E. would have a better system set up than this. But, you would be thinking wrong.
Thank goodness the laptop had a full battery before the power went off... otherwise I'd be without the internet and going crazy.
I should go now, before I use all the battery life on this thing. At this rate, who knows when we'll get to charge it again.

-Von

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home